- I intend to drop the 14 pounds I have gained since marriage.
- I intend to lower my blood pressure
- I intend to go beyond the initial weight loss to my new goal of 180lbs
- I intend to try eating much healthier
- I intend to exercise some every day
- I intend to cut out all fast food
- I intend to cut out all sodas
To begin, I emptied my house of all sodas. In the past I would have just decided to drink what was left, but not purchase any more. That was not drastic enough. I emptied.
As this thing progresses, I will lock down more of an exact plan. Right now, I just needed a place to start.
What is the weight situation? I was at an all-time high of 244lbs in the middle of 2008. I got on a health kick and did a few things:
- Stopped drinking sodas
- Started riding my bike again
- Started doing the P90X exercise system
The net result was a 50 pound weight loss. When I got married in 2009, I weighed in at 193lbs. Since that time, I have gained back 14 pounds and weighed in today at 207.
1 Days since I drank a soda
2 Days since I ate fast food
0 Pounds lost
0 Consecutive days of exercise
1 Consecutive days of drinking 8 glasses of water or more