Achievement.com App is a Winner
I have been seeing this ad boasting how you can “get paid to workout.” I ignored it for the longest time, but finally decided to click and give it a look. I figured at the very least, it would give me a good subject to write about here. It took me to the Achievement app.
Yes, you actually do get paid to workout. Let me tell you how it works.
You connect the app to other apps (like the iOS Health app, MapMyRide, MyFitnessPal, a FitBit and even my Withins scale.)
It is pretty simple to do and if you are already using these apps and already reporting things like weight, exercise etc., you may as well get paid.
How do you do it?
- Signup for the Achievement app.
- Link any of the apps you already use. They have a bunch so I’m sure you must be using one or two of them.
- Earn points as the linked apps collect info.
- You can earn additional points by participating in surveys and posting photos etc.
- When you earn 10,000 points, $10 is paid to you via PayPal.
I am currently sitting around 2,600 points after about a week. A lot of those were added because connecting your apps grabs some previous data from those sources. Right now, I am early about 35-45 points a day without doing a thing.
If you use any fitness related apps, signing up for Achievement is a no-brainer.
If you refer a friend, you get 250 more points. Earn some money and help a brother out! http://tinyurl.com/ybkefr2u
by Chris Doelle