Okay, so most of you will either a) not have a clue what I am talking about or b) not give a flip. I just felt that for the nerd in-the-know, I would bring them up to speed on an issue I discovered.
Turns out that sometime a couple months ago, I made a tweak to the website and since then – without my noticing – the feed was screwed up.
I still don’t know what I did, but somehow the feed itself got changed – long story short, those of you who read RWTWD in a feed reader, will suddenly notice a boatload of posts. I guess there are times when it pays that I have been neglecting this site so much.
Look for the frequency to increase as I get “back in the swing” of things.